Four Churches are in the Walkerville Council area.
The Uniting Church is located in Smith Street, Walkerville which was built in 1912 and the congregation was established in 1841.
St Andrews Anglican Church (pictured on the right) is in Church Terrace, Walkerville and was built in 1847. It is one of the few churches in the metropolitan area of Adelaide to have a peal of bells. The tower of this Church is incorporated in the Walkerville Council emblem.
The CityEdge Christian Church is in Park Terrace, Gilberton and St Monica's Catholic Church is on North East Road, Walkerville.
The Wesleyan Cemetery was established in Walkerville in 1848. It was administered by the Methodist Church and conveyed to Council in 1973. The inscriptions on the headstones provide an interesting historical record.
Links to the above churches can be found on Council's Useful Links page.